Topic: i love eggs [EASTER 2015]

Directory Link

i love eggs [EASTER 2015]

Youtube

Henry is a man with a song in his heart. To his parents, support his career choice.

Made for the bricksinmotion EASTER 2015 contest

First musical I ever made.

Re: i love eggs [EASTER 2015]

Haha that was nice. The song rhymes pretty well and is pretty catchy. I gotta remember not to sing it...The animation was pretty smooth as well.

The two things that would have helped this video is the white walls (they look kinda dull) and music to go along with the song. Despite these two things I quite enjoyed it!

Nice job Fumni and good luck in the contest!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Every time you release a film I enjoy it better than the last.

I have already watched this many more times than I might like to admit.

Spoiler (click to read)

eggs eggs eggs

mini/lol  Thanks Guys.

@Harborlight, there was going to be music, but there wasn't enough time. Maybe I'll release a version with music in future.

You're definitely improving your animation.  It probably would have been better off without the color effect at the end, but overall good job.

Technically, eggs are white and egg-tasting, but I'll let it pass. mini/tongue

The story was funny, extremely random, but still funny. Your animation is definitely improving, Fummi, keep up the good work.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Funmi-willing, there'll be music. Just as soon as the baby chickens are big enough to get out of my recording room.
I have... an interesting setup.

Now available to score films. https://soundcloud.com/guy-commanderson

"Contrary to the old saying, the trick is not to expect but accept the unexpec..." ~ Rick Rascal

Hey, a musical EASTER entry!
I'm kinda surprised there haven't been more of these, although you can only sing so much in twenty seconds.

Your animation is getting better, and that's leading to a much better presentation of your stories and ideas. Keep it up!
The sets are a bit plain, but it moves by quick enough that viewers don't notice that much. The story is kinda odd, and has a crazy twist, but does make good use of the time limit. I for one like the use of color filters at the end, as they visually show his instability and randomness, a trick that's hard enough even outside of such a time limit.

As has been said, music would have helped, but it's not that big of a deal for such a short film.
Thanks for entering.